As a nonprofit who provides our services at no cost, we rely heavily on the generous donations of our in-kind needs, which allow us to focus our time and resources on providing excellent care to our clients. Listed below are our recurring needs, specific or one-time needs via our amazon wishlist, and items we do not accept with links to other organizations who could benefit from your generosity. Thank you for your continued support!
- Paper towels
- Small throw blankets
- Blank journals/sketchbooks
- Stress balls/fidgets
- Children’s DVDs (not blu-ray)
- Stuffed animals (excluding beanie babies)
You can also shop our specific needs on our amazon wishlist (linked below) and send them straight to our door!
While we are thankful for the generosity of all our supporters, we want to help you all be intentional about your giving. Listed below are items we do not accept, but we have provided links to agencies and organizations that do!
- Bibles/religious paraphernalia (https://oakmtnmissions.com/)
- Toothbrushes/toothpaste (https://www.pathwayshome.org/)
- Clothing (https://www.binsforbetter.com/)
- Feminine hygiene products (https://www.hopefilledrooms.org/)
- Personal care products (shampoo, bar soap, deodorant, etc.) (https://www.hopefilledrooms.org/)